Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Post Card

March 10th, 2011:
LPreserve PCard Ttone
Good thought Joe Clay. 


Here's an update based on the comments. JC sent me the info for the back, so I'll get going on that.

March 9th, 2011:


Alright, added a little something over this image. JC asked for a lot of space. Let me know what else needs to be on the front here. We thinking we'll want to make the back where most details are advertised. Suggestions?

I gave a lot of fuss over nothing I think*, we stretched this image over the size of canvas we needed, but it don't look too bad. Not sure how it'll print up, sometimes hard to tell. I think this'll work. Sorry for the run around Joe Clay.

*Click on the image to view full size.

3 comments:

  1. WE LOVE IT RYAN!

    What about putting "The Crook" in red as well as Plunge? Leaving "theater company presents" in white. Or Just "Crook" or just "C"? Or switching Plunge to white and the top in red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I like the Plunge in white, top in red idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, you guys got it. I've added an updated version. Please check it! and give your feedback.

    ReplyDelete