Saturday, February 26, 2011

Online Ad Square

After talking to John Cooper and JC Ernst, I decided to tweak this image one more time.

The purpose of this graphic is to pop at a size of 150 - 200 pixels, which is the common display size for Facebook and our IndieGoGo fundraising site. You can click on this graphic to the left in order to see the full size image... if you want.

I worked with the dimension at the bottom of the pool, and I wrapped the author's name around the edge of the pool. Which was a small bitch to implement due to my rusty skills in Fireworks 8.

John really wanted to add the element of water filling up the pool, but I was never happy with the effects I tried. It turned out to be too distracting. Especially when viewed from a distance. In this form it needs to be concise and clear. Sorry John, I hope this works.

I've got to move on though. I've put enough face time in with this one that I'm sick of seeing it. Next on my list is to make it easier for the players to play with all of us online.

Off for now,
 -Ryan Daniel Fretz

No comments:

Post a Comment